--
Arthur Kalmenson
> 1)    how to store values in gwt wigets from one jsp page to next
> page.

That's not really possible to do through GWT because going to another
JSP page entails refreshing the page. The best you can do is save the
state on the server side and in the onLoad() on the new JSP page call
the server side to get any of the information you saved.

> 2) how to switch betwen http and https.

Like you would normally do. You need to set up Apache with SSL support
and forward requests to your servlet container/application server.

> 3) how to maintain session in an integration with spring on client
> side.
You need to integrate with Spring MVC and/or Spring Security. There
are a number of solutions out there, my favorite is the following:
http://blog.digitalascent.com/2007/11/gwt-rpc-with-spring-2x_12.html

Make sure you make GwtRcpEndPointHandlerAdapter implement
ServletContextAware to get it to work.