Following discussion on indexing AJAX applications I have to ask if
those who wonder why their GWT applications cannot be indexed if you
expect search engines to index Java applets or Flash out there on the
web, or compressed files and executable files? And if somehow GWT
application get indexed what links do you expect to be shown insearch
results--it can only be yourapp#variables. Is it not enough to have
the application entry html indexed and available in results?  Peter