Make Sure You are only using Jars of 1.5.3 .........remove Gwt-user and
Gwt-servlet jars from your build path and place jars from version 1.5.3
........also Update your GWT_HOME ......make sure GWT_HOME points to GWT
Version 1.5.3

Thanks
 Muhammad Ismail
cell (PAK) : +92.322.5100362
e-mail: sam4...@gmail.com
web: http://sam4sem.wordpress.com/ <http://www.zigron.com>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
 Thank you for your cooperation.
Chat: Skype: persontation_support

--- @ WiseStamp Signature. <http://www.wisestamp.com> Get it
now<http://www.wisestamp.com>