Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your useful advice. I'm dealing with a fairly small ontology file
(just over 200 owl:classes), which may get larger if I merge other
ontologies into it. I was simply looking to display the .owl file in a tree
in the first instance.

I think as you suggest rightly it would be much better to let the server do
the work.

I will look into Sesame and Jena.

Thanks again for your help and quick response,

Ed