> Hehe have you tried scrolling the breakdown box? It should reveal some
> additional text, e.g.

Sorry, but can't find it :(
Can you give me more details where to look?

I look in: Split point report -> Full code size report -> Package breakdown
and Code Type breakdown (see screenshot in previous post) -> ?... I then
click in all items and not found anything about "attributes"...
I looked at other places but not luck :(... I think I am doing something
wrong, but don't know what ;(