I have an instance of TabLayoutPanel where number of tabs would be set
dynamically. Therefore to align tabs to fill whole width of the screen I
need to

1) Override gwt-TabTayoutPanel default value width 16384px with auto
!important (done);

2) Set width of gwt-TabTayoutPanel*Tab* to proper percentage value (e.g. 2
tabs = 50%. 3 tabs = 33%, 4 tabs = 25% and so on). I have a simple function
for that which goes like this (simplified):

Math.floor(getWidgetCount()/100 + "%");

(done)

3) Now here goes my question: how can i set the width of gwt-TabTayoutPanel
*Tab* from Java? I bolded *Tabs* because when i use this.getStyleName(); i
got in return gwt-TabLayoutPanel not gwt-TabLayoutPanel*Tab* .

In sum, I can divide my question in two:

-how to access TabLayoutPanel*Tab* css class from GWT?;

-how to set said class width with my dynamically generated percentage
number?;

My additional thought: Is GSS can do this?