My Google-Fu must be weak, but I can't seem to find a download link for GWT
2.8 SNAPSHOT (I know this is a pre release build).  So the file I'm looking
for will likely be named gwt-2.8.0-SNAPSHOT.zip.  I was able to find the
released SDKs, the GWT GitHub Repository, and some links to maven-related
files.  However, I'm not using maven and don't want to build from GitHub
source.  (The "released" files on GitHub are only for GWT 2.7 and earlier.)

Anyone have a link so I can download the SDK?  Thanks in advance.