@Jens: thanks.
> Personally I probably wouldn't have created a Total app,
Yes, I wanted to do the same, and for the short time, it's the best. But
seeing the coming feature requirements, I need to share info between the
apps while running next to each other.

Let's see how it goes, it's difficult to predict the future. Looking back,
I would set it up independently for now because of the big download, but
also because letting them run next to each other was a bit more pain then I
expected (scoping issues: app and global scope when switching apps, but
that has nothing to do with the lazy loading issue here)

I will use deferred binding for now, it's easy to make the switch (I think
;) (I use all app deferred binding in a central place: one deferred binding
of a application context class that changes all used factory creation done
in the context class.)

​