Hello guys,
I need your help with GWT plugin. I have installed the plugin and start
working. Today the plugin in the right corner disappear. The browser
required plugin. I checked the extensions. The plugin is enabled. The
browser version is for Windows 7. On the next version , Windows 8 , the
plugin is unavailable. I try to enable NPAPI, but cannot find it in the
documentation. Any ideas?