An irritation for me when using SuperDevMode is the prompt that appears
when the application starts before the code server is ready.  I have
patched my copy of gwt-dev to remove this prompt and keep the code cycling
until the code server starts.  What I'd ideally like to do is to have this
as an option that can be configured from gwt.properties.  If this option is
already present somewhere and I haven't noticed it, I'd like to hear.  If
the option isn't already present and this fix would be of interest to
others, I'll put some more work in and submit it as new code for GWT.