Hi,

I am not sure something like this gonna work. Browsers won't like their
fullscreen mode being triggered by javascript.

I think that you could trigger the event if you had an event listener for
F11 that overrides browser full screen mode. In that case you could trigger
the event and have your listener fired up - but not the browser's
fullscreen mode so it's not really what you want.

   Vassilis

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 5:18 PM, NewbieGwtUser <maalej.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Actually I'm newbie in developing with gwt, and I have to add a "full
> screen mode" button to my gwt app
> and am looking for a way to fire the F11 Event.
>
> So I created a button to which I associated a UiHandler:
>

> private final int F11_KEY = 122;
>
> @UiHandler("Button")
> public void onKeyButtonClick(ClickEvent event){
> Document.get().createKeyPressEvent(false, false, false, false, F11_KEY);
> }
>
> but that didn't work for me,
>
> if someone could help me find the solution, I'll be very grateful.

Vassilis Virvilis