@Thomas: the plus.nocache.js is my script that is included in the
index.html:
  <script type="text/javascript" src="plus.nocache.js"></script>

Let me see if I understand you correctly:
You think that it will look for /plus/bla1/plus.nocache.js which doesn't
exists such that the server returns index.html ?
Hmmmm, just checked and I am afraid you are right :(, see screenshot...
I have to think about this....come up with a better solution: use absolute
paths or use relative and handle it correctly on the server....

Some side info:
+ I am running GWT in no-server mode.
+ I don't use the eclipse plugin, but use Eclipse launch files to run Dev
mode.

[image: Inline images 1]
​