Hi!

I don't know if you've already found this before - but:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pcFhOIFCQlgEUDPDa-gLovqCThGMHzgVIxdk96R6Bls/edit?usp=sharing
 ->
those are notes from last steering committee:
"Plan to have final release in early December."

If you are wondering: The Link is
from
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-web-toolkit-contributors/vmT6ZUm1eE4

Kind regards,