There are a myriad set of approaches that you can use

The easiest way to do this with GWT, is to inherit them both and have a
primary stylename which differentiates them where different, then apply
that primary style name to the body.

Another ploy is to not use inherits for particular pieces, but use
resources.  Then programmatically load the resources.

Finally, you could also create multiple modules for each theme, then use a
servlet/jsp or some other logic in an entry point to switch/import the
appropriate modules.