Thanks Thomas. I have tried your solution. I installed the GPE with Java 7
first. Then I selected jre 1.6 in the build path. However, I got an JVM
Launcher error "Main class is not found in
com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance". Looks like this enhancer does
not support java 1.6. I disabled this in the eclipse. But it still has
problem. Do you know how to solve this issue?
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22281488/com-google-appengine-tools-enhancer-enhance-not-found-in-google-app-engine-proje>