> I get what you say, and agree that its not a very good approach.
> But my concern is, For a huge application having around 200 events . Will
> I have to write 200 Event handlers, 200 Event Classes and Event types ?

There is https://github.com/google/gwteventbinder which avoids defining
handlers by using annotations. Then there is
https://github.com/ekuefler/gwt-supereventbus which pretty much works the
same as Guava's EventBus in terms of event types and listening for events.
It also has some other interesting features and provides an adapter so you
can use SuperEventBus together with GWT classes that require GWT's EventBus.

-- J.