Switching to the Maven Plugin for GWT
<https://tbroyer.github.io/gwt-maven-plugin/>, I'm unable to get GWT to
recognize the jsinterop flag. I'm assuming not many people using this
plugin are using jsinterop, because I can only find a single source about
it: https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-plugin/issues/22

In which there is no answer. I've tried putting:

<compilerArgs>
    <compilerArg>-XjsInteropMode</compilerArg>
    <compilerArg>JS</compilerArg>
</compilerArgs>
<codeserverArgs>
    <arg>-XjsInteropMode</arg>
    <arg>JS</arg>
</codeserverArgs>

in the parent pom under the gwt-maven-plugin configuration, as well as in
the client, as well as both. Since I'm using GWT 2.8, I've also tried the
-generateJsInteropExports
flag. When I try to run the application, I get:

<http://i.imgur.com/0MyGN5e.png>

In the codeserver logs, I see:

 Arguments: com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer -logLevel DEBUG
-workDir <snip>\target\gwt\codeserver -sourceLevel 1.8 -failOnError
-launcherDir <snip>\target\gwt\launcherDir -XjsInteropMode JS
-allowMissingSrc -src <snip>\client\src\main\java -src
<snip>\shared\src\main\java com.ecrsoft.supportnet.Main

 The experimental -XjsInteropMode option is deprecated and will be removed
very soon. See https://goo.gl/uMdOQS for migration instructions.

Which tells me the flag is being recognized.

I see lines like this that make me think it's getting compiled:

[INFO]             Resolving annotation for jsinterop.annotations.JsMethod
[INFO]          Resolving method $isInstance
[INFO]             Resolving annotation for jsinterop.annotations.JsMethod

But it still gives me that error. I've been looking at this for several
days. Turning on jsinterop with mojo's plugin works fine, so I have to
determine that the issue is with this plugin. That issue I link above was
closed back in April. Has no one at all seriously tried using this plugin
with polymer since then? I'm only using jsinterop for Polymer, so I don't
have any existing annotations or anything. I'm very open to suggestions.
Thanks.