Hi,

I apologise if this is a stupid question, or If I'm missing something,
but why doesn't
com.google.gwt.xml.client.NodeList
extend
java.util.Iterator

it would be handy as then NodeList could be used with the shortened
for each block a la:
for (Node aNode : nodeList) {

Rather than
for (int i = 0; i < nodeList.length(); i++) {
     Node aNode = nodeList.item(i);
It seems a really obvious oversight, so I'm sure that there's a good
reason, I'd just like to know what it is.  I thought it may be to do
with the fact that gwt recently added support for java 1.5 (generics
enhanced for loop etc)

Any answers very much appreciated
Cheers
Simon