Hi,

we've been working on a GWT App with multiple reporting searches for a
customer. The application is deployed on a tomcat and communicates with rpc
calls.

Because our customer is a medical customer, a few searches need to be
validated and the other searches are not validated. Validation is a huge
and time consuming process and cause of that we want to split the whole
application into two WAR's. One with the validated searches and the other
one with non-validated searches. The validated WAR cannot be updated (till
there is a new validation) and the non-validated WAR can be updated as
often we want.

My Problem is that i cannot use GWT Code Splitting
(http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/DevGuideCodeSplitting.html) because
every gwt compile generates changed javascript for both parts of the
application. Does anyone has an idea how we can split the gwt code into two
seperate WAR's and only change one WAR (including GWT and Server-Side-Code
for the non-validated searches)?

Thanks,
Michael