Hi Rocco,

thank you very much for your support. I am a colleague of Dominic and we
managed to get our synchronous call.
In addition we added a service for our close tab event, so the manipulated
call, proxy etc. is only used on the specified event.
That was necessary, because with the entry you provided for the *.gwt.xml,
the manipulated call was applied in general.

Thanks and regards, Connor