Just a quick update. I am continuing to finish and refine the API. I got a
basic Redux example working. Every sample I convert exposes other areas I
need to work on to make the API as usable as possible. I will post some
details on the challenges of converting something like React to Java. The
good thing is I haven't hit any roadblocks so far.

I am only working on the project in the evenings so I will probably be
another 3-4 weeks before I have something I can let you play with. I think
I will post the code on my google drive to start with. Once the API settles
down and I have some more time I will create a project on github.