Thanks Paul,
Let me use the github issues forgiving you  feedback, this forum is not the
best way.
On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 2:17:10 PM UTC-7, Paul Stockley wrote:

> I will add 4 and 5 arg interfaces. I think I can include something
> equivalent with your above code. I already have getters/setters and is
> defined functions for objects. All you would need to do is pass $wnd into
> these. Let me have a play around and see what I can come up with.
>
> On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 4:50:08 PM UTC-4, Hristo Stoyanov wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Paul,
>> I was about to start releasing similar code
>> <https://github.com/hrstoyanov/gwt-functions/tree/master/src/main/java/org/gwtproject/functions/client>
>> .
>> It does not make sense to do the same thing twice and obviously such
>> utility code is necessary. So, I will use your project as it seems a bit
>> more advanced and start contributing!
>>
>> Quick request before I adopt it in my libraries today:
>> - Can you add functional interfaces with 4 and 5 arguments. I think you
>> have them up to 3 only, but I do face JS libraries with 4 and 5.
>> - Do you have similar utils as the one below? If not, would it be
>> possible to incorporate something like it in your projects?
>>
>> /**
>>  * JavaScript global variables and functions utils.
>>  *
>>  */
>> //@JsType(isNative = true, namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL)
>> public abstract class VariablesAndFunctions {
>>
>>     public native static <T> T eval(String expresion);
>>
>> //    @JsOverlay
>> //    public boolean isJSVariableDefined(String jsVariableName) {
>> //        return Boolean.TRUE.equals(eval("!!window[" + jsVariableName +
>> "]"));
>> //    }
>> //
>> //    @JsOverlay
>> //    public static <T> T getJSVariableValue(String jsVariableName) {
>> //        return eval("!!window[" + jsVariableName + "]");
>> //    }
>>     public static native String getStringJSVariable(String jsVar) /*-{
>>         return $wnd[jsVar].toString();
>>     }-*/;
>>
>>     public static native Object getJSVariable(String jsVar) /*-{
>>         return $wnd[jsVar];
>>     }-*/;
>>
>>     public static native boolean isVariableDefined(String jsVar)/*-{
>>         return !!$wnd[jsVar];
>>     }-*/;
>>
>>     public static native boolean isFunctionDefined(String
>> functionName)/*-{
>>                 return typeof functionName == 'function';
>>     }-*/;
>> }
>>

>> On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 11:57:46 AM UTC-7, Paul Stockley wrote:
>>>
>>> I have committed an initial version of gwt-interop-utils.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/GWTReact/gwt-interop-utils
>>>
>>> This library provides some common utilities for working with JsInterop
>>> e.g.
>>>
>>> 1) Object Literal support
>>> 2) Shared JSON compatible structures
>>> 3) Common functional interfaces
>>> 4) JSON utilities
>>> 5) Low level Javascript utilities.
>>>
>>> One of my major goals was to enable creating complex object literals
>>> with arrays and maps that could be represented by a single class,
>>> accessible both on the client and server. You can now define a class such as
>>>
>>> import gwt.interop.utils.shared.collections.Array;
>>> import gwt.interop.utils.shared.collections.StringMap;
>>> import gwt.interop.utils.shared.valuetypes.NumberValue;
>>>
>>> @JsType(isNative = true, namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL, name = "Object")
>>> public class CommonDataObject {
>>> public int intVal;
>>> public double doubleVal;
>>> public boolean booleanVal;
>>> public String stringVal;
>>> public NumberValue numberVal;
>>> public Array<String> anArray;
>>> public StringMap<String> aMap;
>>> public CommonDataObject2 embeddedObj;
>>>
>>> @JsOverlay
>>> public static CommonDataObject create() {
>>> CommonDataObject o = new CommonDataObject();
>>> o.intVal = 10;
>>> o.doubleVal = 20.20;
>>> o.booleanVal = true;
>>> o.stringVal = "A String Value";
>>> o.numberVal = NumberValue.from(10);
>>> o.anArray = Array.create();
>>>
>>> o.anArray.set(0, "ArrayValue1");
>>> o.anArray.set(2, "ArrayValue2");
>>> o.anArray.set(2, "ArrayValue3");
>>>
>>> o.aMap = StringMap.create();
>>>
>>> o.aMap.put("v1", "A Map Value 1");
>>> o.aMap.put("v2", "A Map Value 2");
>>>
>>> o.embeddedObj = new CommonDataObject2();
>>> o.embeddedObj.field1 = "An embbeded object field";
>>> return o;
>>> }
>>>
>>> @JsOverlay
>>> public final String convolutedSharedMethod(String someArg) {
>>> StringBuilder o = new StringBuilder();
>>>
>>> anArray.forEachElem((e) -> {
>>> o.append(aMap.get(someArg));
>>> o.append(embeddedObj.field1);