Hi,

I do have a problem since moving to rc1 related to a map object.
Using beta1 the code works ok, but with rc1 it yields
"this.static$.animals.put is not a function".

Example code:

@JsNative(isNative = true, namespace="Example.com", name="Person")
public class Person{

        @JsProperty(name = "name")
        public String name;
        @JsProperty(name = "age")
        public int age;

        private Map<String, Animal> animals; //an extra property that is
not found in javascript

        public native boolean isOld();

        @JsOverlay
        public final void buyAnimal(Animal animal){ // I don't know if it
matters, but Animal object is also native as Person
                String animalName = animal.getName();
                animals.put(animalName, animal); // this fails with
"this.static$.animals.put is not a function"

The above code works fine when using beta1.
Is there some documentation related to differences between rc1 and beta1(at
least related to jsinterop)?
*What other changes should I make when moving to rc1?* Add as dependency
the jsinterop.annotations, or set the generateJsInteropExports to true, or
the way of running the app, etc?

Thank you,