I have tried something like:

@JsType(namespace=GLOBAL)
public class Record {
String id;
String date;
String data;
public Record() {

As mentioned above, I created a JsInterop wrapper for the JSON class in
javascript :

@JsType(isNative=true, namespace=GLOBAL)
public class JSON {
public native static String stringify(Object obj);

}

After calling :

  Record record = new Record();
       record.id = "1";
       record.date = "20";
       record.data = "30";

GWT.log(JSON.stringify(record));

I got :

{"id_1_g$":"1","date_1_g$":"20","data_1_g$":"30"}

I am not sure why does GWT adds _1_g$ to all properties. the solution is to
annotate properties with @JsProperty(name="property name")