Hello,

I've recently been having some native app crashes with my company's app on
iOS devices. It seems to be a memory allocation issue, given the crash log
says:

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Subtype: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0xbbadbeef

I was doing some testing, and I found that we do a lot of logging to the
console, which is great when we're using chrome or a chromium based desktop
app that we have to test with, but I was wondering if this would be
persisted on an iPad running a native app which runs our GWT app by default
or where I would be able to check this setting, as I was not the one who
set this up. Our app has a synchonisation process which can upload and
download a relatively large amount of data, and all of this is logged as it
happens, with the exception of raw data for images. I am wondering whether
this, in combination with the images we are occasionally sending, is enough
to put us over the limit that iOS allows individual apps.

I am sure that this is not an issue with the native app. This is a
relatively recent issue, while the native app has been running without
changes for a long time, and it isn't an issue with a new version of iOS on
the device either.

Have any of you seen this error happen in your own apps and was there an
issue that you found that might be of some help to me trying to diagnose my
own issue? I'd appreciate any help or answers that can be offered.

Thanks,

James