Hi,

I am trying to debug a very simple HTML GWT module in Eclipse, but the
breakpoint in my EntryPoint class does not get hit! I have the following
setup:

GWT version: 2.7
Eclipse version: Mars 4.5.2
Chrome version: 53
Running mode: Super Dev Mode (debug)

My module contains a simple HTML file with one EntryPoint (It's a
proverbial HelloWorld). The application starts normally when I do Run As
Super Dev Mode or Debug As Super Dev Mode, and I see server's and client's
URL's and ports with no errors. I can navigate to the application HTML URL
(Chrome v53), see my simple Label, and even recompile and see the changes
if I modify the EntryPoint class which contains that simple Label.

I have set my argument's log level to DEBUG (see tons of loading various
modules) and even check marked Debug As Configuration to stop at the main
method. The thing is, when I run the application in Debug Super Dev Mode
for the first time to start the core server, I can see the breakpoint
stopping in DevMode class' main() method (not afterward though when I make
changes to the EntryPoint and recompile by refreshing the browser). But
when I set a breakpoint in my EntryPoint's onModuleLoad(), it gets ignored!

How can I get the server to put a hook on my EntryPoint?