Thanks Jen for your prompt reply...most of the points are clear but if you
see the last point

   - *Since GWT application is single page, how to capture whole flow like
   how many times the user has clicked on each tab (need global event to
   capture)*

our gwt application is single page i have lot of tabs and dashboard ,i want
a global event which capture all the event with widget name.
is It possbile in GWT?