I have developed an application in GWT-Ext. I am facing a problem with
one of the screens. Whenever this screen is removed from its parent
panel, IE shows "script running slow..." warning. This screen is
FormPanel and has a tabbed panel inside it. There are five tabs on
this tabbed panel, and each tab has a form panel.  Each form has many
drop downs and tables. These drop downs and tables are populated using
GWT-Async callbacks.

I have tried to debug this problem alot, and have not been successful
till now.

Please let me know if someone can help me debugging this, This
application needs to go in production very soon. If anybody has faced
similar problem or can guide me how to debug this.

I am using Eclipse/GWTShell to debug the problem. The application is
huge so i can not paste the code here. I can share the code if need
be.

Thanks - Rishi