Hello Ignacio,

thanks for your help. I see that I'll have to give tbroyer's approach
another try.
However, something seems to have change since the last time I did.

I used to create a tbroyer project (modular web app) like this:

 mvn archetype:generate \

 -DarchetypeCatalog=https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
\
   -DarchetypeGroupId=net.ltgt.gwt.archetypes \
   -DarchetypeArtifactId=modular-webapp \
   -DarchetypeVersion=1.0-SNAPSHOT

Now the current/new documentations says:

Basic usage
Add the plugin to your POM, enabling extensions to get the new packagings,
and configuring your module name:

So the documentation assumes that there already is some maven project.
How do you create a new maven project for a tbroyer style web app?

Nevertheless, the video you posted agains hows that there are 4 top-level
projects shown in eclpse.
I would be glad if you could fix this...

Magnus