Hello Rodolfo,

I used ant scripts, too. But I am switching to Maven, because it has many
improvements over ant. And I already see these improvements. For example, I
don't want to deal with generating jar files and copying them to certain
locations (and pressing these task into ant files). Maven does all of this
automatically.

It's just the last step that is missing, i. e. working together with maven
and eclipse...

Magnus