I am working in a port of a very large Java application to PHP.  The
required path was to modify the Java2Javascript compiler to produce
PHP code instead of JavaScript. Right now I have found:

JavaToJavaScriptCompiler: I understand that this is the main class.
JavaToJavaScriptMap.java: My hope was  to see the actual map of java
keywords etc to the javascript equivalents.
In other words I am confused.

If you could help me to:
1. Find the relevant classes for building and stand alone java to
javascript translator.
2. Is there a stand alone version that only takes a java project (or
file) and just output the JavaScript file?
3. Can the GWT save the java AST to a file?

Note: I understand this is not a PHP forum, so the PHP problem is
mine. The questions refers to stage one: understanding  and compiling
a clean Java to Javascript translators.

Really tank you in advance