Hi Gregor,
    I some how managed GWT component as replacement of my presentation
layer.
currenlty my application will be displaying like tree structure as
menu in the left hand and selecting each link its content is diplayed
in right side in grid with rows and columns. This kind of requirement
suits most of the places.

   In partcular link, the grid in right hand side would be dipslayed
like.
     a)Acct no       Accont Name
         1000            ABC ( 2 tests)
                              Test1 (2 rule)
                            Rule1
                             Test2( 2 rules)
                            Rule1
                            Rule2

        2000            XYZ ( 1 tests)
                              Test1 (5 rules)

Here first only acct no and name woold be displayed , test belongs to
an account would be expaned if user uses kind of arrow on acct name.
then rules belongs to each test expaned on request basis as selecting
the arrow.

Would you please assist me how I can achive this behavior in Grid? or
send me some usefule links if you have.?

Thanks a Lot
Arul