Hi All,

I didn't find yet a clean way to use webservices and GWT. I am using
axis and it generates many Axis objects which aren't recognized by GWT
as they are not POJOs. So, I am manually creating a new set of POJOs
from those axis objects in the GWT client package.
Is there any straight forward way to use the webservices without using
Axis so that GWT(server code) can make webservice calls?

Thanks in Advance,
Chandrajeet