Thanks for your quick reply.

On Feb 8, 5:37 pm, Damien Picard <picard.dam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your class has to implement the interface
> com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable and you have to add a

As of GWT 1.5  this is no longer required, implementing
java.io.Serializable is enough.

> free-parameters constructor as is :
>
> public class MyClass implements IsSerializable{
>
>     public MyClass(){
>     }
>
> }
>
> Maybe this default constructor misses ?

Yes, indeed. I totally forgot about the default constructor. Thanks
for pointing that out. java.lang.Class does have a no-args
constructor, but it's private.

I just whish the GWT compiler were a little more verbose or precise
about the problem.

Marcel