His,

Will try to follow some ideas from
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/cd09890e8b532e2e/86bd6b94c573fdb6?lnk=gst&q=share+object#86bd6b94c573fdb6
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/9af4fa30bf762fd2
and "GWT in Action" to share objects across an iframe. Maybe anyone
has already tried this with frames and could share experience?

One more thing regarding interframe communication. I feel a somewhat
confused about EntryPoints. Is a single EntryPoint essentially meant
to correspond to a distinct webpage? If so, than I would need a
separate EntryPoint class for every html page needing GWT support...
what would be a proper way than to have an iframe that holds an active
cache and does not get reloaded when user clicks a link.

My initial approach would have been to have an EntryPoint with logic
for the active cache defining an iframe to host other pages (that
would do actual presentation and utilize data from the active cache).
Could you please suggest if that would be a correct approach? What
would be the way than to specify a webpages that they should be
enbedded in a iframe element of the existing page?

Thanks.

I feel somewhat confused about architecture