Hi,

I am looking for info on how to use JsInterop where arrays [], Lists and
other collections are involved.

Besides this section of the GWTProject.org site:
  http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/DevGuideCodingBasicsJsInterop.html
<http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/DevGuideCodingBasicsJsInterop.html>

and this jsinterop-by-example page from google:
  https://github.com/google/j2cl/blob/master/docs/jsinterop-by-example.md

which don't mention arrays or other collections, are there other good
sources of information around?

If I search this group there are postings where things like JsArray or the
jsinterop-base utilities are mentioned, but I am hoping there is some
definitive site with collection examples that I have missed?

Thanks,
Rob