Hi Pratik,

I’m uploaded an example pom.xml and module.gwt.xml to Gist:
https://gist.github.com/NickWilton/dc1602fff24509154c076daa404bacb5
This example uses SmartGWT 4.1 and GWT 2.8.

The directory structure for this example is:

/ src / main / java /      yourpackage /      client
                                              server
                                              shared
               resources / yourpackage /      module.gwt.xml
                           log4j.isc.config.xml
                           server.properties
               webapp /    Your Web Files Go Here
  pom.xml

You should be able to add the additional entry points into the module file (or
have multiple module files each with a single entry point, and compile these
separately).
But I suggest getting it working with one entry point for now.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Nick