Hi,

within my project, I use the library commons-digester-1.8

Following a need, I now use the library gwt-dev-2.3.0

When launching the application I get this error :

Exception caught while initializing context
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/commons/digester/xmlrules/DigesterLoader.createDigester(Lorg/xml/sax/InputSource;)Lorg/apache/commons/digester/Digester;
  at
fr.cnasea.commons.webfwk.util.config.lecture.XMLDigesterReader.getConfig(XMLDigesterReader.java:157)
  at
fr.cnasea.commons.webfwk.util.config.CnaseaAppConfigurator.configure(CnaseaAppConfigurator.java:76)
  at
fr.cnasea.osiris.commons.gwt.server.Config.contextInitialized(Config.java:47)

It turns out that the two libraries have the same class in the same package
with the same method :

[image: img.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Package : org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules
Class : DigesterLoader
Method : createDigester

Since the use of gwt-dev, it is the method of this library which is called.
I tried to use newer versions of gwt-dev but the environment makes it not
possible

How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help,
Yann