Hi Community,

Last week I had holidays and got a chance to take a look the current
development for UI and here is my summary:

- *SwiftUI*, *Android Jetpack Compose* and *Flutter* are embracing *2 ways
data binder* and *descriptive programming style*
- Also ReactJS and VueJS use similar style

Actually we have all of these things - at least if I see it correctly -
already in Errai (UI, Data Binder, etc.). Also Errai supports JPA
annotations to save data on Web Browser storage like what I've shown in my
article (https://bit.ly/GwtIndexedDBDesignPatterns) but I think, with
better implementation 😀

Some points / questions:

   - Is JBoss Errai still in development?
   - Is it possible to use some components of Errai separately?
   - Is "descriptive" and "2 ways data binding" (observer pattern) the way
   to go in UI development?
   - Is there any way to "combine" e.g. DominoUI with 2 ways data binding?
   VueGWT supports all of these things because it is based on VueJS. But Errai
   has a Data Binding component and also hexa.binding.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Lofi