Hello everyone,

I couldn't find a solution for this problem, so I hope you can help
me.

>From my GWT code, I want to invoke a service running on another box,
eg: http://192.168.1.100/service=1,op=4,d=0

But I have to authenticate first to that box, with an ID and password.
I want to do this automatically, behind the scene, ie: transparent to
the user.

1. How can I authenticate automatically and supply an ID and password
to that service?

2. How to invoke the service, from GWT code, for example if the user
clicks a button, it'll invoke http://192.168.1.100/service=1,op=4,d=0?

Thank you,
Tony