> Unreletaed to this, but Thomas one more question if I may: can you see a
> problem with folloging Gradle task:
>
> task gwtCodeServerManual(type: JavaExec) {
> main = 'com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer'
> classpath += files(sourceSets.main.compileClasspath,
> sourceSets.main.runtimeClasspath)
> args += '-logLevel ALL'
> args += '-bindAddress 0.0.0.0'
> args += '-port 9877'
> args += '-launcherDir war'
> args += '-XmethodNameDisplayMode FULL'
> args += 'com.steatoda.mole.gwt.Desk'
> }
>
> From --debug output it seems that it passes parameters properly, but
> somehow CodeServer complains (here it complains with "Unknown argument:
> -logLevel ALL", but it will complain on ANY parameter, whichever I define
> first):

A parameter option (like ALL in -logLevel ALL) is also an argument on its
own, so you need to split your argument string into two as needed.

Personally I define arguments the following way:

args = [
  '-sourceLevel', '11',
  '-strict',
  '-workDir', gwtCodeServerWorkDir,
  '-launcherDir', gwtCodeServerWarDir,
  '-failOnError',
  '-bindAddress', '0.0.0.0',
  '-port', port,
  '-style', 'PRETTY',
  '-XmethodNameDisplayMode', 'ABBREVIATED'
]

-- J.