Hey folks, Bruno Borges here from Microsoft.

I've been reading the GWT documentation and trying to understand the
deployment model of the front-end, especially for PWA apps (but not
exlucisvely!) to find a scenario where GWT front-end could be deployed to
Azure Static Web App service (to serve the static content), and then the
back-end APIs deployed as an Azure Function.

 I wonder if anyone has played with the general idea of deploying front-end
on a different server (Nginx/Apache) only to serve the static content, and
the actual API back-end to another.