You need a server configured in order to create a Web Application. If
there is a bug in the add button try adding the server first:

1. You need a server installed (Tomcat, JBoss or whatever Servlet
Container server you want).
2. On the left, select the "Services" tab and in the "Servers" entry
right click and select "Add Server..." and complete the wizard
pointing to your installed server.
3. Now create a Web Project and as server select the one that you have
installed.