1. We do not use Maven
2. We use GWT 2.5.1 + Firefox  Version 42 (old version)

Currently, we just use right click the project

Debug As -> Web Application The
link http://127.0.0.1:8888/My_Project.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997 is
generated. I just need to click the link to debug the My_Project

Now, I upgrated the GWT to 2.9.2 and JDK 11. When I right click the project

The Debug As gives me multiple options
1. GWT Compiler
2. GWT Development Mode with Jetty
3. GWT Legacy Development Mode with Jetty
4. GWT Development Mode

I setup Dev Mode on on Chrome

when I click GWT Development Mode with Jetty , Eclipse
generates http://127.0.0.1:8888/My_Project.html

When I click GWT Legacy Development Mode with Jetty, eclipse generates
http://127.0.0.1:8888/My_Project.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997

But when I put the link in Chrome browser

I got

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /ARIES.html. Reason:
Service Unavailable