I had never seen the "Facet Settings" menu in my GWT settings (as the
videos show).  After digging around, I realised I didn't have this checked:

[image: Screenshot 2022-07-08 101601.png]

Then it appeared!

Unfortunately, it still didn't launch my code server automatically.
However, this could be because I'm using the Google App Engine (GAE) server
(not Tomcat).

I suspect it wouldn't work even if it did start automatically, as GAE
doesn't pick up file changes once running, so the GWT Code Server would
need to start first, update the nocache.js file, and only then could the
GAE start.

I'll keep starting it manually.  Not much hassle really.  :-)