Your interface has a type parameter with no upper bound so it is
effectively Object. Thus GWT does not know which classes to scan because it
will not scan every subclass of Object. Either give your type parameter an
upper bound using a common interface or create a dummy method in your
service interface that returns a dummy class which references all your
classes you want to use in your load method.