Thank you both for chiming in to help.

Let's deal with the libraries issue first.  I do have a problem - I
think - with these libraries.  I get a report from the appServer upon
deployment for debug mode that these libraries were not loaded.

I have an earlier posting asking about this issue, to which no one has
yet answered.  Please see this post: on Feb 9, "Getting a report of
GWT libraries not loaded.".  I will watch that posting for your

After we deal with the libraries issue, i will post my code.

Thanks, again.