Hello Team,

I am new to GWT and working on an existing code. I am trying to implement a
drag and drop functionality .I am having issues getting data from
DataTransfer object. I need to drag and drop any file from the computer on
the widget.

*grid.addDropHandler(new DropHandler() {            @Override
public void onDrop(DropEvent event) {
event.preventDefault();*
*                DataTransfer dataTransfer =
event.getNativeEvent().getDataTransfer();*
*                dataTransfer.setDropEffect(DropEffect.COPY);*
*                Object data = dataTransfer.getData("File");*

I am getting an empty-string on  dataTransfer.getData("file")'
How can we set the format "File" while doing dataTransfer.setData();
I think I am doing something wrong here . Please advice.

Thank you
Ronit