There is a test in gwt-maven-plugin called gwt-test-fail, which is supposed
to fail. However, it passes on my windows machine and other linux machines.
But on my machine, as the test states, it fails.

public class FailTestGwt
    extends GWTTestCase
{

    @Override
    public String getModuleName()
    {
        return "fr.salvadordiaz.gwt.Fail";
    }

    public void testSetTranslation()
        throws Exception
    {
        // you would think this wouldn't fail... you'd be wrong ;)
        assertTrue( true );