Hello,

I encounter a problem with DateTimeFormat class..., not on my computer
but when my application is deployed on production:

I configured my module to force locale fr_FR like this on my module
properties file:

      <extend-property name="locale" values="fr_FR"/>

and I put the meta line below on my jsp page:

When I am on my computer with a tomcat server, i can change my
timezone of my computer and my date displayed on the module is the
same each time....

When we deployed the application on an unix server, if I change the
timezone of my computer, the date displayed on my module can change :
20/03/2009 instead of 21/03/2009 for example...

I can't understand why.. and spend my day to resolve the problem.. but
with no success...

If anyone has encountered a similar problem and can help me... Thanks
in advance,

JP